"LEAVE BEHIND ENOUGH AND A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR THE NEXT GENERATION"
RESPECT MOTHER EARTH. GIVE BACK TO THE EARTH WHAT THE EARTH GAVE YOU. PRESERVE PRECIOUS POSSESSIONS FOR POSTERITY.
Kosmos Group's Words of Wisdom
Dear fellow citizenz:
Galloping inflation, unaffordable costs of living and of essentials, inequality and inequity in society are what led to the war that I decided to wage way back a decade ago. Make education affordable for all, bring healthcare within the reach of everyone, better sanitary and environmental surroundings even in small villages by promoting green technologies - these are but some of what Kosmos Group is and will be all about! The sweat and toil I had to put in is what has led to what we all see today as the single most ambitions charitable plan ever envisaged or ready to be launched anywhere in India. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN INDIA Kosmos Group will invest ITS OWN FUNDS in a thorough, and professional manner with absolute non-profit or commercial motive in projects in advanced stages of planning and ready to commence implementation.
SOME MORE FIRSTS TO THE CREDIT OF KOSMOS GROUP
- Education for everyone in the communities that Kosmos will be totally concentrating on:a cradle- to-grave concept that will support an orphan,a foundling,or a poor child almost right from birth through schooling,advanced education,vocation,marriage to making them responsible and proud citizens of the country.
- Preserve, propagate, document, educate, and train citizens on the utility of traditional values, culture and systems of healing - such as Ayurveda, Verma, martial arts...
- High-end genetic diagnostic centers for early detection of deadly diseases with a view to limiting the disabled population substantially.
- Transplantation Genetics project for harvesting organs meant for humans from pigs with a view to enhancing the quality and longevity of life.
- Eco-friendly, sustainable programs for tackling the diseases and disasters of development - through measures that limit inflationary trends, increasing agricultural productivity in villages, etc.
- • Bring high-end medical treatment and diagnostic facilities within the reach of indigent rural populations through means such as mobile scan facilities, surgery theaters, and treatment facilities with a view to reducing long distance travel of patients at risk.